Major Felony Charges Call For An Aggressive Defense
From the investigation stage through a jury trial, you need an aggressive defense to help you fight any major felony charge. The sooner you begin working with an experienced defense attorney, the sooner you can build your defense.
At DTurner Legal, LLC, our lawyers have the skill and knowledge you need on your side to fight back against the serious charges you face. We focus only on criminal law and our impressive track record reflects our experience and dedication.
Fighting Felony Charges In Indiana
Serious charges and felony defense make up a large part of our criminal defense practice. Some of the common charges we defend include:
- Murder and manslaughter
- Drug trafficking, manufacturing and prescription drug offenses
- Weapons offenses, such as felon in possession and other federal offenses
- Robbery, including armed robbery and carjacking
- White collar crimes such as embezzlement, fraud and identity theft
- Sex crimes, including child molestation and sexual assault
- Violent crimes like arson, assault with a deadly weapon and battery charges
A good deal of our felony practice involves weapons. Some of these offenses stem directly from owning an illegal weapon while others enhance underlying charges, like armed robbery. Either way, we are well-versed in weapons-related offenses and can help you find the best possible defense to the specific charges you face.
Facing Federal Court
If you are charged in federal court, you need an attorney who is not only licensed to practice in federal court but also understands the laws and procedures of that court system. Federal agents investigate and pursue charges differently than the state and you need someone who knows how to protect your rights during that process.
We are ready to help you start building your defense. Reach out online or call our Indianapolis office at 317-868-5916 today to schedule your free initial consultation.